Elements of Fabric Structures
To the consumer, buildings are a singular item – with all the materials plus construction purchased as a unit. To the engineer, it can be helpful to break the building down to the components and then assemble them – carefully considering each element of the building individually and as part of the whole.
This webinar is for the engineer. The elements of a fabric structure – including the frame, cladding and foundation – will be examined in depth. Attendees will leave with concrete knowledge of fabric structures and the engineering principles behind these modern buildings.
You will learn:
- The materials used in fabric structure construction
- Architectural features available for fabric buildings
- Factors that determine the quality and longevity of a fabric building
- Comparisons between engineered fabric buildings and engineered metal buildings
- How fabric structures are used for a variety of large-scale applications
Tuesday, May 1, 12:00 pm CDT
Hosted by Civil + Structural EngineerWatch the Archived Webinar Read the Q&A