Nebraska farmers rely on a steady supply of fertilizer to keep crops healthy and increase yields. Serving local farmers by providing high-quality dry fertilizer blends has led to steady growth for a local fertilizer supplier.
- 200 ft x 280 ft (56,000 sq ft)
- Enclosed, exposure C, 35# snowload, seismic A, full exposure, 90 mph windload
- Solid steel frames hot dip galvanized to ASTM A123 standards
- 28 oz ExxoTec™ Elite PVC fabric – white with gray trim
- ARV-2000 roof vents
- 18-in overhangs with mesh soffit for ventilation
- Multiple doorway openings for personnel & equipment
- Solid steel bracing rods
- Pier and curb foundation with CIP concrete stem walls
- Installed by Legacy crews
56,000 sq ft
Their mission is customer service.
My family owned and operated Kuka Equestrian Center LLC. From the get-go, Legacy Building Solutions has been absolutely wonderful to work with. Their mission is customer service. If you have any questions, you don't get the runaround and someone is on it right away, and they stay in communication with you. If you are in need of a building, look to Legacy Building Solutions and let them put together the perfect building for you.
The building provides a unique environment for attending a concert.
And the sound quality inside is amazing. It's a terrific venue.
Legacy has superior installation value.
Having designed the mechanical and electrical systems, as well as structural foundations for these types of buildings, we find that a Legacy fabric structure has superior insulation value compared to a pre-engineered metal structure with the same ‘R’ value of insulation.
Start Your Project
Partnerships Equal Structural Integrity
Whatever your industry, project, and desired application, the Legacy team of engineers will make your vision a reality. Start your project with the team who will provide you more than the structural integrity of your building a partnership.