Legacy Building Solutions designed, delivered and installed a permanent, insulated fabric building solution for a US Naval Exchange at Camp Lemonnier, Djibouti, Africa. The structure was delivered on time and met or exceeded project specifications.
- Building size: 70 ft x 160 ft
- Gray primed solid web beam frame
- Tan FR PE fabric exterior
- R-30 insulation with white PE fabric liner
- 18-in eave extensions with black mesh soffit
- ARV-2000 low-profile roof vents
- Framed and wrapped overhead door openings
- Personnel doors supplied and installed by Legacy
- Thickened edge slab foundation
- 106 mph windspeed
- Building use: On-base retail facility
11,200 sq ft
The extended life span of a Legacy building over competitors was also a main factor.
The finished interior was a key factor in ultimately choosing Legacy, as well as the simplicity of the solution and the relocatability. The extended life span of a Legacy building over competitors was also a main factor in choosing Legacy.
Legacy was one of the only companies that could construct to that height.
We needed a structure this big to be able to do maintenance inside, and we needed something we could erect quickly and meet all our requirements. Legacy was one of the only companies that could construct to that height.
Start Your Project
Partnerships Equal Structural Integrity
Whatever your industry, project, and desired application, the Legacy team of engineers will make your vision a reality. Start your project with the team who will provide you more than the structural integrity of your building a partnership.