Rogers Tennis Club partnered with Legacy to construct a seven-court indoor tennis facility, complete with lockers room, a mezzanine viewing area, and concessions. The facility is clad in Legacy's exclusive ExxoTec™ Elite fabric cladding, both green and white.
- 120 ft x 400 ft indoor tennis facility
- Gray primed rigid steel frames
- Green and white ExxoTec™ Elite PVC fabric on the exterior, while the interior is insulated and lined with white ExxoTec™ Pro PVC fabric
- 18-in black mesh soffit overhang with white ARV-2000 vents
- Three standard walk doors and a 12-ft x 12-ft overhead door
- Seven tennis courts, plus locker rooms, a concession area, a viewing mezzanine, and an elevator
- The building frames were engineered to support a fire suppression, LED lights, fans, heating and cooling system
- 30 psf ground snow load, 115 mph wind load, seismic A, exposure C
- Installed by Legacy crews
Sports & Recreation
48,000 sq ft
The building allowed us to get everything we wanted for the price we could afford.
We are really happy with everything it’s provided for our community, including the lifestyle changes. We attracted 30 new kids to our school, which is really big for our town. And we feel that building is one of the main reasons for it. The building allowed us to get everything we wanted for the price we could afford.
The building provides a unique environment for attending a concert.
And the sound quality inside is amazing. It's a terrific venue.
It was a breath of fresh air.
No one was really expecting your guys to install it as fast as they did. Once we got to that point where it was time to put the steel up and putting the fabric up…it was a breath of fresh air.
Start Your Project
Partnerships Equal Structural Integrity
Whatever your industry, project, and desired application, the Legacy team of engineers will make your vision a reality. Start your project with the team who will provide you more than the structural integrity of your building a partnership.