Vulpes is a private multi-sport facility for a family that takes exercise seriously. The amenities include the main volleyball floor, an exercise mezzanine, a kitchen and large overhead doors that really open up the space. It doubles as an event center for graduations and family reunions. The family is constantly finding new ways to use the sports facility.
- Building size: 70 ft x 140 ft (9,800 sq ft) Gray primed rigid steel frames
- ExxoTec™ Elite PVC gray fabric cladding
- Interior fabric liner and insulated walls
- Passive ventilation through soffit and roof vents
- Three glass, large equipment access doors and two personnel doors
- Windows on first and second levels Full volleyball court; suspended catwalk and mezzanine for workout facility
- Full kitchen and bathroom
- Suspended LED lighting
- Red aluminum siding on two exterior walls Installed by Legacy crews
- 50 psf ground snow load, 105 mph ultimate wind load, normal occupancy
Sports & Recreation
9,800 sq ft
It was a breath of fresh air.
No one was really expecting your guys to install it as fast as they did. Once we got to that point where it was time to put the steel up and putting the fabric up…it was a breath of fresh air.
The building provides a unique environment for attending a concert.
And the sound quality inside is amazing. It's a terrific venue.
The building allowed us to get everything we wanted for the price we could afford.
We are really happy with everything it’s provided for our community, including the lifestyle changes. We attracted 30 new kids to our school, which is really big for our town. And we feel that building is one of the main reasons for it. The building allowed us to get everything we wanted for the price we could afford.
Start Your Project
Partnerships Equal Structural Integrity
Whatever your industry, project, and desired application, the Legacy team of engineers will make your vision a reality. Start your project with the team who will provide you more than the structural integrity of your building a partnership.