Westwood Tennis sought to expand their year-round services by adding indoor tennis courts, and they partnered with Legacy to construct a lined and insulated fabric building. The white fabric liner reflects the building’s LED lighting system – keeping both inside courts brightly and evenly lit, and the fiberglass insulation ensures that the building is comfortable year-round. The building has been designed to USTA specifications for professional, collegiate and recreational tennis.
- Building size: 125.5 ft x 120.5 ft – contains two full-size tennis courts
- ExxoTec™ Elite PVC fabric cladding – blue with tan trim on endwalls
- White ExxoTec™ fabric inner liner reflects LED lighting for an evenly-lit interior
- Fully insulated for year-round use
- Steel frames designed to support point loads from the climate control system, divider nets and sprinkler system
- 6.8 psf snow load, 115 mph wind load, wind exposure C, seismic B
Sports & Recreation
15,123 sq ft
The building provides a unique environment for attending a concert.
And the sound quality inside is amazing. It's a terrific venue.
It was a breath of fresh air.
No one was really expecting your guys to install it as fast as they did. Once we got to that point where it was time to put the steel up and putting the fabric up…it was a breath of fresh air.
The building allowed us to get everything we wanted for the price we could afford.
We are really happy with everything it’s provided for our community, including the lifestyle changes. We attracted 30 new kids to our school, which is really big for our town. And we feel that building is one of the main reasons for it. The building allowed us to get everything we wanted for the price we could afford.
Start Your Project
Partnerships Equal Structural Integrity
Whatever your industry, project, and desired application, the Legacy team of engineers will make your vision a reality. Start your project with the team who will provide you more than the structural integrity of your building a partnership.