Legacy designed, engineered, manufactured, and installed two 125 ft x 360 ft tennis and pickleball courts. The facility hosts six tennis courts in each building, as well as an additional exercise area, event viewing, and lounge space.
- Building size: 125 ft x 360 ft x 2 (90,000 sq ft)
- All steel framing members are gray primed
- ExxoTec™ Elite PVC fabric cladding, white with blue end walls; customized with
Bay Club logos on sidewalls
- Passive ventilation through 18-in mesh soffits and ARV-2000 rooftop exhaust vents, gutters, and downspouts
- Ten personnel doors, a 10x 10 overhead door on each structure, and one storefront bay with door, windows, and canopy.
- Installed by Legacy crews
Sports & Recreation
90,000 sq ft
Daly City, CA
It was a breath of fresh air.
No one was really expecting your guys to install it as fast as they did. Once we got to that point where it was time to put the steel up and putting the fabric up…it was a breath of fresh air.
The building allowed us to get everything we wanted for the price we could afford.
We are really happy with everything it’s provided for our community, including the lifestyle changes. We attracted 30 new kids to our school, which is really big for our town. And we feel that building is one of the main reasons for it. The building allowed us to get everything we wanted for the price we could afford.
The building provides a unique environment for attending a concert.
And the sound quality inside is amazing. It's a terrific venue.
Start Your Project
Partnerships Equal Structural Integrity
Whatever your industry, project, and desired application, the Legacy team of engineers will make your vision a reality. Start your project with the team who will provide you more than the structural integrity of your building a partnership.