The Legacy Building Solutions team designed and constructed this custom 18,000 sq ft tension fabric cattle operations building in Yorkville, Illinois. Our team of designers, developers and builders create unique, custom fabric building solutions for a wide variety of uses.
- 90 ft x 200 ft with 6-ft overhangs
- Cattle feed from both sides of building
- Assisted with working facility concept and interior layout
- Three open sides and open ridge for maximum ventilation and exceptional performance
- Flexible design allows conversion into alternative or enclosed building easily and economically to keep up with changing markets
- Engineered beyond code to 25 lb snow load, 110 mph windspeed per customer request
- Building use: Cattle barn
18,000 sq ft
It's kind of like being outside all the time but still having shade.
I love the amount of sunlight that you still get through the roof. It stays pretty warm in the winter and cooler in the summer. It͛s very quiet inside. When you get rain or hail or wind, there's no banging or clanging, no sharp or rough sounds. The acoustics are good. It's fresh and dry and clean. You don't ever have condensation dripping off the roof. It's a controlled environment, yet you still get the benefit of the daylight coming in.
Amazing amount of light.
You stand inside and have this amazing amount of light. It’s hard for me to imagine that anyone would want to have a metal roof over them.
Their mission is customer service.
My family owned and operated Kuka Equestrian Center LLC. From the get-go, Legacy Building Solutions has been absolutely wonderful to work with. Their mission is customer service. If you have any questions, you don't get the runaround and someone is on it right away, and they stay in communication with you. If you are in need of a building, look to Legacy Building Solutions and let them put together the perfect building for you.
Start Your Project
Partnerships Equal Structural Integrity
Whatever your industry, project, and desired application, the Legacy team of engineers will make your vision a reality. Start your project with the team who will provide you more than the structural integrity of your building a partnership.