Central Valley Ag Co-Op (CVA) operates fertilizer storage, mixing and distribution facilities across the Midwest. After a storm permanently damaged a corroded fertilizer storage building in Tamora, Nebraska, CVA set out to replace the building with a safe, efficient enclosure.
- 120 ft x 480 ft structure
- Hot dip galvanizing rigid steel frame system mounted on existing concrete walls
- Non-FR PE fabric on exterior with interior PE fabric liner
- Two engineered flat gable end-walls
- Framed and wrapped fabric openings for free-standing conveyor and catwalk
- 18-in eaves with black mesh ventilation
- Icebreakers along both both sidewalls
- Aluminum louvers on endwalls and sidewalls
- ARV cavity and roof vents
- 25 lbs snow load, 105 mph windspeed, exposure C, seismic zone B, fully enclosed, S2 low hazard construction, fully exposed
56,600 sq ft
It was a good experience working with Legacy.
Our transportation system requires the diesel buses to be stored in a facility to keep them warm and protected from the elements. Legacy's customized fabric structure design was able to fit our purposes. Their in-house installation crew put up the building very quickly. They're easy to work with and willing to help, and the communication with the city and responsiveness throughout the project was very good.
Their mission is customer service.
My family owned and operated Kuka Equestrian Center LLC. From the get-go, Legacy Building Solutions has been absolutely wonderful to work with. Their mission is customer service. If you have any questions, you don't get the runaround and someone is on it right away, and they stay in communication with you. If you are in need of a building, look to Legacy Building Solutions and let them put together the perfect building for you.
The extended life span of a Legacy building over competitors was also a main factor.
The finished interior was a key factor in ultimately choosing Legacy, as well as the simplicity of the solution and the relocatability. The extended life span of a Legacy building over competitors was also a main factor in choosing Legacy.
Start Your Project
Partnerships Equal Structural Integrity
Whatever your industry, project, and desired application, the Legacy team of engineers will make your vision a reality. Start your project with the team who will provide you more than the structural integrity of your building a partnership.