Impact Activities partnered with Legacy Building Solutions to create an amazing indoor tennis center, featuring six full-size courts for year-round use.
- 145 ft x 325 ft (47,125 sq ft) indoor tennis facility
- Gray primed rigid steel frames
- ExxoTec™ Elite PVC fabric cladding, tan on the exterior walls and white on the roof
- White ExxoTec™ Pro interior liner
- 32 white ARV-2000 roof vents and 18-in eaves with mesh soffits for passive ventilation
- Overhead door on end wall, and multiple doors and windows along side walls
- Fully insulated for year-round use of the six full-sized courts
- Steel frames designed to support point loads from climate control systems, divider nets, and sprinkler system
- Water mitigation system with oversized gutters and downspouts
- Building exterior features veneer brick panels ¾ up the side and end walls
- Attached to brick-and-mortar entrance structure
- 4.3 psf ground snow load, 111 mph wind speed, exposure C, seismic A
- Installed by Legacy crews
Sports & Recreation
47,125 sq ft
The building allowed us to get everything we wanted for the price we could afford.
We are really happy with everything it’s provided for our community, including the lifestyle changes. We attracted 30 new kids to our school, which is really big for our town. And we feel that building is one of the main reasons for it. The building allowed us to get everything we wanted for the price we could afford.
It was a breath of fresh air.
No one was really expecting your guys to install it as fast as they did. Once we got to that point where it was time to put the steel up and putting the fabric up…it was a breath of fresh air.
The building provides a unique environment for attending a concert.
And the sound quality inside is amazing. It's a terrific venue.
Start Your Project
Partnerships Equal Structural Integrity
Whatever your industry, project, and desired application, the Legacy team of engineers will make your vision a reality. Start your project with the team who will provide you more than the structural integrity of your building a partnership.