Fox Creek Multiplex is one of our biggest, most complex projects ever. In one building it encompasses a full-scale hockey arena, an aquatic center and the community administration center. In the adjacent building we added a field house and fitness center, just for good measure. This project has it all: mezzanines, second floors, walking tracks, dressing rooms, a restaurant, offices, a day care center and community meeting rooms. If you can’t tell, we are slightly proud of this one.
- Four connected buildings: fieldhouse, aquatic center, hockey facility, community center (58,363.8 total sq ft)
- PVC fabric cladding with gray primed steel frame
- Exterior fabric cladding features custom silhouette design
- Fully insulated and lined with climate control system for year-round use
- Interior build-outs for changing rooms, concessions, weight room, offices and more
- Second-floor walking track in hockey facility
- 46 psf ground snow load, 90 mph wind load, high occupancy rating
Sports & Recreation
58,363.8 sq ft
Fox Creek, AB
The building provides a unique environment for attending a concert.
And the sound quality inside is amazing. It's a terrific venue.
The building allowed us to get everything we wanted for the price we could afford.
We are really happy with everything it’s provided for our community, including the lifestyle changes. We attracted 30 new kids to our school, which is really big for our town. And we feel that building is one of the main reasons for it. The building allowed us to get everything we wanted for the price we could afford.
It was a breath of fresh air.
No one was really expecting your guys to install it as fast as they did. Once we got to that point where it was time to put the steel up and putting the fabric up…it was a breath of fresh air.
Start Your Project
Partnerships Equal Structural Integrity
Whatever your industry, project, and desired application, the Legacy team of engineers will make your vision a reality. Start your project with the team who will provide you more than the structural integrity of your building a partnership.