Grand Sky UAS Business Park sought Legacy Building Solutions to construct a 65,200-square-foot aviation hangar in Emerado, North Dakota. The building is clad in white and blue ExxoTec™ fabric.
- 163ft x 400 ft indoor tennis facility (65,200 sq ft)
- Gray-primed rigid steel frames
- Blue and white ExxoTec™ Elite PVC fabric on the exterior, while the interior is insulated and lined with white ExxoTec™ Pro PVC fabric
- 18-in black mesh soffit overhang with 40 color-matched ARV-2000 vents
- Three standard walk doors and a 12-ft x 12-ft overhead door
- 140 ft x 20 ft tip-up doors from Door Engineering on each end wall
- Gutters and 20 downspouts of water mitigation
- 39 psf ground snow load, 115 mph wind load, seismic A, exposure C
- Installed by Legacy crews
65,200 sq ft
Grand Sky UAS Business Park, GFAFB, Emerado, ND
The extended life span of a Legacy building over competitors was also a main factor.
The finished interior was a key factor in ultimately choosing Legacy, as well as the simplicity of the solution and the relocatability. The extended life span of a Legacy building over competitors was also a main factor in choosing Legacy.
Legacy was one of the only companies that could construct to that height.
We needed a structure this big to be able to do maintenance inside, and we needed something we could erect quickly and meet all our requirements. Legacy was one of the only companies that could construct to that height.
Start Your Project
Partnerships Equal Structural Integrity
Whatever your industry, project, and desired application, the Legacy team of engineers will make your vision a reality. Start your project with the team who will provide you more than the structural integrity of your building a partnership.