Keeping snow off the equipment at Minnesota Native Landscapes makes daily operations more efficient during long Minnesota winters. A fabric building for cold storage keeps all heavy equipment ready for use at a moment’s notice.
- Building size: 120 ft x 180 ft (21,600 sq ft)
- 50 psf snow load, 106 mph windspeed, wind exposure C, seismic zone A, fully enclosed, full exposure, low occupancy
- Gray primed steel frames
- Tan ExxoTec™ Elite PVC fabric cladding with white roof
- Standard 18-in overhangs with mesh soffit
- Overhead and walk doors on each endwall
- Uninsulated building for cold storage and abundant natural light
- Installed by Legacy crews
21,600 sq ft
Great service over many years.
The facility looks great and it is very photogenic, which is important since we get a lot of media coverage.
Legacy was the only one that could do a two-stepped building.
Legacy was the only one that could do a two-stepped building, so we could have a high part in front …and then have it stepped down, so we stay out of the clearance zone.
Legacy Building Solutions has given Solar Ship more than just a state-of-the-art hangar and assembly building.
Through our close collaboration, their design incorporates a self-reliant photovoltaic power package that sits above the fabric roof, allowing our building operations to be entirely off-grid. In addition, Legacy’s foundation design allowed us to re-use an existing concrete pad, saving us time and money during construction. These innovations were part of our top-level requirements, and delivering on them really sets Legacy apart from the traditional building segment.
Start Your Project
Partnerships Equal Structural Integrity
Whatever your industry, project, and desired application, the Legacy team of engineers will make your vision a reality. Start your project with the team who will provide you more than the structural integrity of your building a partnership.