Legacy created an open-air building that allowed them to increase the productivity of the facility. Our engineering made it possible to consolidate it in one large building rather than the three structures proposed in the early stages of the building process.
- 215 ft x 650 ft (139,750 sq ft)
- Designed for Florida building code with a wind rating of 140 mph, wind exposure C, seismic A
- Hot dip galvanized steel frames
- White ExxoTec™ Elite PVC fabric cladding
- ARV-2000 roof peak vents for increased air quality and ventilation
- 17-ft high open walls on all four sides
- Installed by Legacy crews in approximately 30 days
Waste & Recycling
139,750 sq ft
It seemed to be the perfect solution.
The building needed to be as salt resistant as possible. Legacy had a solid steel frame as opposed to tubular steel – it seemed to be the perfect solution.
The set up was ideal.
With this Legacy design, we were able to save money and space by integrating a wash bay into the storage structure. The setup we use is also ideal for eliminating environmental concerns, since all the salt-laden water is contained instead of running off.
Protecting this equipment helps it run more efficiently.
We didn’t have any experience with fabric buildings, but they were a cost-effective solution for our needs. Protecting this equipment helps it run more efficiently. So far the building is doing the job of providing protection for the new equipment.
Start Your Project
Partnerships Equal Structural Integrity
Whatever your industry, project, and desired application, the Legacy team of engineers will make your vision a reality. Start your project with the team who will provide you more than the structural integrity of your building a partnership.